Maple Spiced Nuts
Serves 20 as a snack
Prep 15 minutes
Cook/Chill 25 Minutes
4 tablespoon Natvia Sugar-Free Maple Flavoured Syrup
650 g Mixed Nuts (5 cups)
75 g Sunflower Seeds (1/2 cup)
1 teaspoon Chilli Flakes
1 teaspoon Cumin
1 teaspoon Mixed Spice
- Preheat oven to 180C and line a large baking tray with baking paper.
- In a large bowl combine all of the ingredients except the egg whites and syrup. Mix to combine.
- Whisk the egg whites with electric beaters until soft peaks form. Add 2 tablespoons of the syrup and mix again to combine.
- Pour the egg white mixture over the nuts and stir so the nuts and seeds are coated.
- Spoon onto the prepared tray and bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and using a spoon break up the nut mixture. Pour over the remaining syrup and mix again so the nuts are coated.
- Place back in the oven for 10-12 minutes. Remove and leave to cool on the tray
|Carbs||Pro||Fats||Energy KJ||Calories||Serving size|