Matcha Sheet Pancakes
- For a decadent dessert top with sugar free ice cream, nuts and Natvia Maple Flavoured Syrup.
- Nutritional information is per piece with 1 tablespoon of Natvia Maple Flavoured Syrup.
Prep: 10 minutes
Cook/Chill: 20 minutes
420g Gluten Free Self Raising Flour
1½ tbsp Natvia
1/2 tsp Salt
625ml Milk (2 ½ cups)
160g Unsalted Butter, melted
4 tsp Matcha
250g Strawberries, sliced
Natvia Maple Flavoured Syrup
- Preheat oven to 200C (fan-forced) and line the bottom of a 30cm x 40cm baking tray with baking paper.
- Place the egg and Natvia in a large bowl and whisk to combine.
- Add the milk, flour, butter, salt and matcha and whisk until smooth and creamy.
- Pour into the prepared tray and scatter the strawberries and blueberries over the batter.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until a skewer is inserted comes out clean.
- Once cooked remove from the oven and allow to cool for 10 minutes in the tray before removing from the pan.
- Slice and serve topped with Natvia Maple Flavoured Syrup