You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our Youtube at Healthy Treats. Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection
Prep: 30 minutes
Cook: 1 hour 15 minutes
- 250g butter
- 180g dark chocolate
- 1 ¼ cup buttermilk
- 1 cup Natvia
- 2 eggs
- 1 ¼cups plain flour
- ¼ cup self-raising flour
- ¼ cup cacao powder, plus extra for sprinkling
- Preheat the oven to 150C
- Melt the butter, Natvia, chocolate and milk together in a saucepan until combined and smooth Stand to cool slightly.
- Whisk in the eggs.
- Whisk in the flours until smooth. Pour into a greased and lined 23 cm cake tin.
- Cook for 1 hour and 15 minutes, or until a skewer inserted comes out clean.
- Stand for 10 minutes in the tin, wait until cooled completely. Sprinkle with cacao powder and serve