Natvia ANZAC Biscuits
Prep: 15 minutes
Cook/Chill: 15 minutes
150g Plain Flour
100g Rolled Oats
80g Desiccated Coconut
99g Natvia Gold (1/2 cup)
150g Unsalted Butter
90g Natvia Maple Flavoured Syrup
1 tsp Bicarbonate of Soda
- Preheat oven to 180C and line a large baking tray with baking paper.
- In a large bowl combine the flour, oats, coconut and Natvia Gold.
- In a saucepan over a medium heat, melt the butter and Natvia Maple Flavoured Syrup together. Once melted, add the bicarb soda. Remove from the heat and stir as the mixture froths up.
- Pour the frothy mixture into the bowl and mix to combine.
- Take tablespoon amounts and roll into balls. Place on the prepared tray and lightly press them with a fork so they resemble patties.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden. Allow to cool on the tray for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
|Carbs||Pro||Fats||Energy KJ||Calories||Serving size|