Natvia Baking Choc Signature Chocolate Cake
Prep: 10 minutes
Cook/Chill: 1 hour
250 g 100% Natural Natvia Sweetener
250 g Gluten Free Plain Flour
50 g Cacao
1.5 teaspoon Bicarbonate of Soda
1.5 teaspoon Baking Powder
1 teaspoon Salt
80 mls Canola Oil (1/3 cup)
250 mls Milk (1 cup)
2 teaspoon Vanilla Essence
1 tablespoon Instant Coffee Powder
250 mls Boiling Water (1 cup)
100 g Natvia Baking Choc, melted
2 tablespoon Cacao
125 g Unsalted Butter, softened
198 g Natvia, blitzed to fine consistency (1 cup)
1 teaspoon Vanilla Essence
50 g Navtia Sugar Free Dark Chocolate, grated (optional)
- Preheat oven to 180C and line 25cm round cake tin.
- Whisk eggs and Natvia together in a bowl. Add the remaining ingredients except the coffee and water.
- In a cup combine the coffee and hot water. Stir so the coffee dissolves.
- Add the coffee to the cake batter and mix to combine.
- Pour the batter in to the lined cake tin and bake for 1 hour or until a skewer is inserted comes out clean.
- Once cooked leave in the tin for 10 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
- To make the icing, cream the butter, vanilla and blitzed Natvia together. Add the melted choc and cacao and continue to mix until fluffy.
- Once the cake has cooled, spread over the icing and top with the grated chocolate.
|Carbs||Pro||Fats||Energy KJ||Calories||Serving size|
- Top with fresh raspberries, pomegranate or blueberries for colour and texture
- Nutritional information is per slice with no grated chocolate