Natvia Gold Signature Cookies
Serves 40-45 biscuits
Prep 40 minutes
Cook/Chill 15 minutes
280 g Unsalted Butter, melted
250 g Natvia Gold
300 g Gluten Free Plain Flour
0.5 teaspoon Bicarbonate of Soda
0.25 teaspoon Baking powder
0.5 teaspoon Salt
1 Egg, Lightly Whisked
1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 170C (fan-forced). Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- In a bowl, combine the flour, Natvia, bicarb soda, salt and baking powder.
- Add the butter, egg and vanilla. Mix until combined.
- Mould the dough into a flat round and wrap in glad wrap. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Once rested, remove from the fridge and roll the dough out using a rolling pin to 1.5cm thickness.
- Using cookie cutters, cut desired shapes and place on the prepared tray.
- Repeat with the remaining dough.
- Bake for 13-15 minutes. Remove from the oven and leave to set on the tray for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
|Carbs||Pro||Fats||Energy KJ||Calories||Serving size|