No Bake Muesli Bars
- Try alternating with different nuts and seeds for different flavours and textures
Prep: 15 minutes
Cook/Chill: 2 hours - overnight
60g Coconut Oil (1/4 cup)
60ml Natvia Maple Flavoured Syrup (1/4 cup)
¼ tsp Salt
1 tsp Vanilla
½ tsp Cardamom
¼ tsp Cinnamon
80g Gluten Free Rolled Oats (1 cup)
1 tbsp Chia Seeds
1 tbsp Hemp Seeds
130g Cashews, roughly chopped
35g Sunflower Seeds
80g Natvia Dark Chocolate Finely chopped
- Grease and line a small loaf tin with baking paper or glad wrap.
- Melt the coconut oil, Natvia Maple Flavoured Syrup, spices and salt in a saucepan over a medium heat.
- In a large bowl combine the oats, nuts, seeds and vanilla.
- Pour in the melted coconut mixture and mix until well combined.
- Add the Natvia Dark Chocolate and mix again until combined.
- Pour into the prepared loaf tin spreading it, so its evenly dispersed. Fold the sides of the glad wrap or baking paper over the mixture and using your hands, press on the mixture to ensure its firmly packed into the tin.
- Refrigerate until firm (2 hours- overnight).
- Once firm, remove from the lining and slice into bars.
- Store in a sealed container in the fridge for up to a week, alternatively the freezer and remove bars when needed.