- Nutritional information is per Dorayaki with 1 tablespoon of Nuttvia per Dorayaki.
Prep: 10 minutes
Cook/Chill: 10 minutes
2 tablespoon Natvia
1 teaspoon Vanilla
90 g Gluten Free Plain Flour
1 tablespoon Baking Powder
30 mls Water
- In a bowl combine the eggs, Natvia, salty caramel sauce, vanilla and water. Whisk to combine.
- Add the flour and baking powder and whisk again, ensuring no lumps.
- Head a non-stick frying pan over a medium heat. Spoon 2 tablespoons of the batter into the pan. Cook for 2 minutes or until bubbles form on the surface. Flip the dorayaki and cook on the other side for a further 1-2 minutes (it should be golden brown in colour).
- Once cooked remove from the pan and set aside, covered to keep warm. Repeat with the remaining mixture.
- Once they are all cooked, spread half of them with Nuttvia. Place the remaining Dorayaki on top and pinch the sides to seal.
- Enjoy warm.
|Carbs||Pro||Fats||Energy KJ||Calories||Serving size|