Nuttvia Stuffed Hot Choc Bomb
Prep 30 minutes
Chill 5 minutes
100 g Natvia Sugar Free Dark Baking Choc
8 Sugar Free Marshmallows
4 teaspoon Nuttvia
Milk or milk of choice, heated to serve
8 hole, 5cm silicone sphere mould
- Melt the sugar free baking chocolate as per the instructions on the packet.
- Using a clean, dry paint brush, paint the chocolate into the spheres ensuring the melted choc is evenly dispersed.
- Leave to set in the fridge for 2 minutes before repeating (the chocolate will now have 2 layers).
- Once fully set, carefully remove from the mould and set aside.
- Cut the marshmallows in half and set aside.
- Spoon 4 teaspoons of Nuttvia onto a plate and set aside
- Heat a frying pan over a low heat. Gently hold 2 of the half spheres onto the warm pan so the rims slightly melt.
- Moving quickly, place the cut marshmallow and Nuttvia in one half of the sphere. Place the other half of the sphere on top (the chocolate should still be slightly melted). Hold the spheres in place until the chocolate sets and the sphere is joined.
- Set aside and repeat with the remaining spheres.
- To serve, place a choc bomb in a mug and top with hot milk of choice . Enjoy!!
|Carbs||Pro||Fats||Energy KJ||Calories||Serving Size|