Orange and Garlic Marinated Chicken
- Serve with salad or roasted vegetables
- To keep the chicken moist when cooking baste with the juices every 15 minutes.
Prep: 10 minutes
Cook/Chill: 1 hour
4 tablespoon Natvia Marmalade Fruit Spread
2 tablespoon Olive Oil
1 tablespoon Dijon Mustard
2 Garlic Cloves, peeled and diced
Salt and Pepper
4 large Chicken Thighs
2 Oranges, thinly sliced
4 tablespoon Parsley, chopped
- Preheat oven to 200C.
- In a large bowl, combine the Natvia Marmalade Fruit Spread, olive oil, mustard, garlic, salt and pepper. Whisk to combine.
- Toss the chicken thighs through the mixture so they are coated.
- Place the thighs into a baking dish and pour over the remaining marinade.
- Scatter with sliced orange and season again with salt and pepper.
- Bake covered for 20 minutes before removing the foil and cooking for a further 40 minutes. The chicken should be golden and the juices clear.
- Remove from the oven and top with chipped parsley.