Orange and Rosemary Lamb Chops
- Nutritional information is for 2 chops.
Prep: 10 minutes
Cook/Chill: 8 minutes
6 lamb chops
100 g Natvia Marmalade Fruit Spread
2 teaspoon Dijon Mustard
1 tablespoon White Wine Vinegar
2 teaspoon Rosemary, finely chopped
1 teaspoon Thyme, finely chopped
Salt and Pepper
- Heat a chargrill over a high heat.
- In a bowl, combine the natvia Marmalade Fruit Spread, Dijon mustard, vinegar, rosemary and thyme. Season with salt and pepper and stir to combine.
- Place the chops in the marinade, cover and refrigerate for minimum 1 hour (ideally overnight).
- Remove the chops from the marinade and place onto the heated chargrill. Cook for 8 minutes turning once (medium rare). Leave to rest for 5 minutes before serving.