- Store finished cupcakes in a sealed container in the fridge.
- Place the dehydrated oranges on the cupcakes when you are ready to serve to keep them crisp.
- Nutritional information is per cupcake minus the dehydrated orange.
Prep: 30 Minutes
Cook/Chill: 20-25 Minutes - 3 Hours
1 Natvia Vanilla Cupcake Mix
100 mls Water
83 mls Sunflower Oil
40 g Natvia Marmalade Fruit Spread
1 Orange, sliced into 8 rounds (optional for ganish)
TO MAKE ICING:
60 g Butter (1/4 cup)
10 mls Milk
- Preheat the over to 160C and line a muffin tin with 8 paper cases.
- In a stand mixer, combine the Natvia Vanilla Cupcake Mix, egg and milk. Mix on a medium speed for 3 minutes.
- Spoon the mixture even between the paper cases and cook for 20-25 minutes or until they spring back when touched.
- Remove from the oven and set aside to cool in the tin.
- Reduce the oven head to 100C and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Place the sliced oranges on the prepared tray and place into the oven for 3 hours until they become dehydrated and crisp.
- To make the icing, cream the butter in a stand mixer. While beating, gradually add the icing mixture until fully incorporated. Add the milk and continue to mix for a further minute. Remove from the mixer and set aside.
- Once the cupcakes are cool, cut a small round hole from the top of each cupcake (around the size of a 10c piece).
- Spoon in 1 teaspoon of the Natvia Marmalade Fruit Spread and place the top back on the cupcake.
- Pipe or spread the icing over each cupcake and garnish with each slice of dehydrated orange.
|Carbs||Pro||Fats||Energy KJ||Calories||Serving size|