PB&J Breakfast Jar
Servings 1 hungry individual
IngredientsZoats: 1/3 cup/30g/1 oz oats 50g/1.7 oz finely grated zucchini 3/4 cup/200ml/7 oz almond milk 1/2 tsp Cinnamon 3 tsp Natvia 1 heaped tbsp/20g/0.7 oz peanut butter (both smooth and crunchy work well) Smoothie: 1 ripe banana, fresh or frozen 3/4 cup/100g/3.5 oz frozen berries (blueberry and strawberry work best) to garnish, fresh strawberries to garnish, granola (sugar free if desired)
- Add all the ingredients for the oats/zoats into a pot and cook down for 5 minutes or so until it reaches a super creamy consistency.
- Add the banana and frozen berries to a blender (I use a Vitamix) and blend until smooth. If you don’t have a strong blender try adding a little liquid to help it along.
- Spoon the oats into the bottom of your jar.
- Add some strawberry halves to the sides.
- Spoon the ice cream on top, piling it up as high as you like.
- Sprinkle granola on top for an impressive finish.