Peanut Butter and Choc Baked Oats
Prep 5 minutes
Cook/Chill 25 minutes
80 g Gluten Free Oats, blitzed to flour consistency (1 cup)
4 tablespoon Ground Flaxseeds
4 tablespoon Natvia Maple Falvoured Syrup
2 teaspoon Vanilla
1 teaspoon Cinnamon
100 teaspoon Baking Powder
250 mls Almond Milk
1 tablespoon Smooth Peanut Butter
40 g Natvia Dark Baking Choc, roughly chopped
- Preheat the oven to 160C (fan-forced).
- Combine all of the ingredients, except the peanut butter and baking choc in a bowl. Mix to combine.
- Divide half of the mixture between 2 ramekins. Spoon a half a tablespoon of peanut butter in both ramekins and then top with the remaining mixture.
- Sprinkle with the chopped chocolate and place in the oven.
- Cook for 20-25 minutes. Once cooked remove from the oven, serve warm.
|Carbs||Pro||Fats||Energy KJ||Calories||Serving Size|