Peanut Butter & Banana Doughnuts
Ingredients2 cups almond meal 1/4 cup melted coconut oil 2 tsp baking powder 3 tsp Natvia 2 ripe bananas Tsp4 tsp cinnamon 3 eggs Chocolate sauce 1 Tbsp cacao powder 1 Tbsp pure maple syrup 1 Tbsp coconut oil Salted caramel sauce 1 tbsp organic hulled tahini 1 tbsp pure maple syrup Pinch of Himalayan salt Few shakes of cinnamon 1 tbsp warm water Toppings Matcha powder Caramelised buckinis Cacao chocolate covered buckinis Cacao powder 3 eggs 1 heaped tsp natural peanut butter Good pinch of sea salt 1 heaped tsp maca powder
- Preheat oven to 180° Celsius (fan-forced).
- Add almond meal, coconut oil, bananas, eggs, baking powder, cinnamon, maca powder, @natvianaturalsweetener, sea salt, and peanut butter to a high speed blender. Blend until smooth.
- Grease donut tin generously with coconut oil spray. Spoon mixture into a zip lock bag then cut one corder to form a piping bag. Pipe the mixture into the donut tin.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes (more or less depending on your oven) until golden and cooked through (test with a skewer).
- Mix chocolate sauce ingredients and set aside.
- Mix salted caramel sauce ingredients and set aside.
- Let donuts cool for 5 minutes on a wire rack then coat with sauces and place desired toppings on top. Enjoy!