Peanut Butter Maple Bliss Balls
Serves Makes 20 balls
Prep 20 minutes
Cook/Chill 5 minutes
250 g Sugar Free, Smooth Peanut Butter
3 tablespoon Natvia Maple Flavoured Syrup
55 g Coconut Flour
100 g Natvia Dark Baking Choc
- Line a baking tray with baking paper
- In a medium bowl combine the peanut butter, maple flavoured syrup and coconut flour. Mix to combine.
- Divide the mixture by 20 and roll into balls.
- Melt the Natvia dark baking choc as per the instructions. Dip each ball into the melted chocolate and place on the prepared tray.
- Leave to set in the fridge for 5 minutes before serving