Prep: 30 mins
Cook: 20 mins
Ingredients125 unsalted butter, chopped, at room temperature 1/3 Cup Natvia 1 egg, lightly beaten 1/2 Tsp Vanilla bean paste 2 Cups plain flour 1 Tspp Baking powder 1.5 Tbsp milk 1/3 cup unsalted pistahcios
- Beat butter and Natvia in a large bowl with an electric mixer until combined. Beat egg and vanilla until just combined.
- Add combined sifted flour and baking powder with milk in two batches. Stir to form a dough. Divide dough in half.
- Transfer one half of dough to a sheet of baking paper. Shape into a 20cm log (4cm diameter). Repeat with remaining dough.
- Place pistachios in a food processor. Process until finely chopped. Transfer to a plate. Roll logs in pistachios to cover. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Trim ends from both logs. Cut into 1/2 cm thick rounds. Place 2cm apart, on two large oven trays lined with baking paper.
- Cook in a moderate oven (180C) for about 15 to 20 minutes, or until lightly golden around edges. Transfer to a wire rack to cool.