Pumpkin Scones with Whipped Butter
You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our Youtube at Healthy Treats. Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection
Prep: 15 minutes
Cook: 15 minutes
300 g Butternut pumpkin, peeled and coarsely grated
450 g Self-rasing flour (3 cups)
50 g Unsalted butter, chopped
1.5 tablespoon Natvia
80 g Milk (1/3 cup)
150 g Unsalted butter, at room temperature
0.5 tablespoon ground nutmeg
1 tablespoon Natvia
- Pre-heat oven to 220C.
- Grease base and sides of a 19cm x 30cam lamington pan.
- Place pumpkin, flour, butter, and natvia in a food processor. process until mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
- Add eggs and milk. Pulse until mixture starts to form a dough.
- Turn dough out onto a lightly floured bench. Knead lightly. Roll to 3cm thick. Using a 6cm round cutter dipped in four, cut out about 12 rounds, re-rolling remaining dough. Place scones, touching side-by-side, in prepared pan.
- Cook in a very hot oven for about 10 - 15 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, to make whipped butter, beat all ingredients in a small bowl with an electric mixture until pale.
- Split warm scones in half and spread with whipped butter to serve.
|Carbs||Pro||Fats||Energy KJ||Calories||Serving size|