Raspberry and Peanut Butter Scones
You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our Youtube at Healthy Treats. Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection
190 g spelt flour - If you want to keep them gluten free you can swap it with oat flour (1 1/2 cup)
60 g ground almond (1/2 cup)
1 tablespoon runny and smooth peanut butter
110 g melted coconut oil (1/2 cup)
50 g Natvia Natural Sweetener (1/4 cup)
4 tablespoon almond milk
60 g fresh raspberries (1/2 cup)
1 teaspoon baking powder
A pinch of salt
Check out our delicious jam recipe here https://natvia.com/sugar-free-jam/
- Preheat the oven at 200 degrees Celsius.
- In a large bowl mix together the spelt flour, ground almond, Natvia natural sweetener, baking powder and salt.
- In a separate bowl whisk together the peanut butter, melted coconut oil and almond milk. Pour the wet ingredients into the bowl with the flour. Start mixing with a spoon, when it starts to become quite thick add in the fresh raspberries. Try to incorporate the raspberries as best as you can. Finish to mix everything together with your hands until you have a dough kind of consistency.
- Cover a large baking tray with some parchment paper. Shape the dough into a round ball and flatten it down with your hands until you have a roughly 2 cm thick round cake. Slice it into 8 triangles and move them apart so they don’t touch each other.
- Bake them for 18-20 minutes until they start to go slightly golden on the outside. Remove them from the oven and let them cool for about 115 minutes (they are a bit fragile straight out of the oven) and enjoy them by themselves or with a dollop of the raspberry chia jam.