Raspberry Coconut Chia Pops
Ingredients400ml/13.3 oz full-fat coconut milk 5-6 tsp Natvia (or more if you prefer sweeter) 1/4 cup/60ml/2 oz water 3 1/2 tbsp/35g/1.2 oz cornstarch 1/2 cup/75g/2.6 oz raspberries, thawed 1 tbsp/10g/0.3 oz white chia seeds
- Place coconut milk, Natvia, and water in a medium saucepan, and cook over medium-high heat until mixture starts to get tiny bubbles around the edges.
- In a cup add corn starch with the water and set aside.
- Once your coconut mixture boils ever so slightly, add the cornstarch mixture to the coconut mixture, and stir vigorously as mixture thickens (this will happen very quickly). Remove from the heat and wait for it to cool.
- Place half the mixture into a bowl, and the remaining half will be the raspberry mixture.
- For your coconut raspberry mixture, add your thawed raspberries and mix well until all your raspberries have combined with the coconut milk mixture. Add in your chia seeds and stir well, setting aside both your bowls until the mixture has cooled slightly.
- Once the mixtures have cooled, pour into your ice cream pop moulds, layering the raspberry and coconut mixtures. Freeze overnight.