You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our Youtube at Healthy Treats. Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection
Prep: 30 minutes
130 g frozen raspberries (1 cup )
25 g Natvia
1 tablespoon water
Sliced canned peaches, to serve.
3 teaspoon powdered gelatine
60 g water (1/4 cup)
2 egg whites
250 g smooth ricotta (1 cup)
300 mls tub thickened cream
50 g Natvia (1/4 cup)
0.5 teaspoon vanilla bean paste
0.5 teaspoon finely grated lemon rind
- To make mousse, sprinkle gelatine over water in small, heatproof jug. Sit jug in a small saucepan of simmering water. Stir until gelatine is dissolved. Remove. Cool slightly.
- Beat egg whites in a small bowl of an electric mixer until soft peaks form. Transfer to a separate bowl.
- In same clean, small bowl of electric mixer, beat ricotta, cream, Natvia, vanilla, and rind Natvia has been dissolved. Beat in gelatine mixture. Fold in egg whites in two batches. (Mix makes 4 cups).
- Divide among four serving glasses (1 1/2 cup capacity). Refrigerate for several hours, or overnight until set.
- To make sauce, stir raspberries, Natvia and water in a small saucepan over low heat until Natvia is dissolved. Simmer until raspberries are tender. Press through a fine sieve to remove seeds.
- Serve mousse topped with sliced peaches and sauce.