Rocket and Almond Salad with Orange Dressing
- This is a great accompaniment for roasted chicken, fish and BBQs
- Use this as a base salad for meal prepping during the week.
Serves: 5 as a side
Prep: 10 minutes
120 g Rocket Leaves
60 g Flaked Almonds
2 tablespoon Olive Oil
2 tablespoon Lemon Juice
5 teaspoon Natvia Marmalade Fruit Spread
1 teaspoon Dijon Mustard
Salt and Pepper
- Preheat oven to 160ºC and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Place the flaked almonds on the prepared tray and bake for 5 minutes or until golden. Remove and set aside to cool.
- In a bowl combine the lemon juice, Natvia Marmalade Fruit Spread and dijon mustard. Whisk to combine.
- Slowly add the olive oil whilst whisking until well combined. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place the rocket and the toasted almonds in a large bowl and pour over the dressing. Toss so the dressing coats the leaves.
- Serve as a side.