Salted Caramel Protein Balls
- Nutritional information is per protein ball.
- Roll the protein balls in coconut before storing in the fridge for an extra nutty flavour.
Prep: 10 minutes
Cook/Chill: 10 minutes chill
125g Cashews (1 cup)
125g Medjool Dates, pitted (1 cup)
40g Desiccated Coconut (1/2 cup)
60g Hemp Seeds, blitzed to a fine consistency
2 tbsp Chia Seeds
2 tbsp Smooth Peanut Butter
3 tbsp Natvia Salty Caramel Sauce
1 tsp Cinnamon
- Line a baking tray with baking paper and set aside.
- Combine the cashews and dates in a food processor and pulse until it reaches a crumbly consistency.
- Add the remaining ingredients and pulse again until the mixture comes together.
- Roll into small balls and place on the prepared tray. Store in the fridge for up to 7 days, alternatively in the freezer for up to 3 months.
|Carbs||Pro||Fats||Energy KJ||Calories||Serving size|