Prep 10 minutes
Cook/Chill 30 minutes
75 g Quinoa Flakes (1 cup)
100 g Pumpkin Seeds
50 g Sunflower Seeds
40 g Sesame Seeds
3 tablespoon Chia Seeds
3 tablespoon Poppy Seeds
1 teaspoon Salt
1 tablespoon Coconut Oil, melted
1 tablespoon Natvia Maple Flavoured Syrup
180 mls Water
- Preheat oven to 190C and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Combine all of the ingredients in a large bowl and mix to combine.
- Leave to sit for 10 minutes to allow the water to absorb into the quinoa and thicken.
- Transfer the mixture onto a large piece of baking paper. Press a second piece on top and using a rolling pin flatten to ½ cm in thickness.
- Remove the top layer of baking paper and bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes or until the edges are golden.
- Remove from the oven and place the baking paper back on the top. Flip the cracker over and remove the baking paper (bottom sheet).
- Place back in the oven for 10-12 minutes or until golden.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool on the tray.
- Once cool break into pieces. Store in a sealed container.