Simple Apple Crumble
Prep 20 minutes
Cook 40 minutes
1000 g Green Apples (9-10 medium apples)
1 tablespoon Gluten-Free Plain Flour
50 g Natvia Gold (1/4 cup)
2 tablespoon Lemon Juice
0.5 teaspoon Cinnamon
95 g Gluten Free Oats (1 cup)
140 g Gluten Free Plain Flour (1 cup)
149 g Natvia Gold (3/4 cup)
0.5 teaspoon Baking Powder
1 teaspoon Cinnamon, ground
0.25 teaspoon Cardamom, ground
125 g Butter, melted
- Preheat the oven to 180C. Grease a 1.5 litre baking dish with a small amount of butter.
- Peel the apples and cut into bite size pieces.
- Place the ingredients for the filling in a bowl. Toss so the apples are coated with cinnamon, Natvia, lemon juice and flour.
- Place into the prepared baking dish, spreading them out evenly.
- Combine the topping ingredients in a bowl and mix to combine.
- Spoon evenly over the apple mixture.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until golden. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.