- Nutritional information is per cupcake with icing, peanuts and Natvia Salty Caramel Sauce
Prep: 15 minutes
Cook/Chill: 22 minutes
1 Box Natvia Vanilla Cupcake Mix
83ml Sunflower Oil
3 tbsp Cacao
3 tbsp Smooth Peanut Butter
8 tbsp Unsalted Peanuts, roughly chopped
8 tsp Natvia Salty Caramel Sauce
- Preheat oven to 160C (fan-forced) and line a muffin tin with 8 paper cases.
- In a bowl, combine the packet mix, egg, oil, milk and cacao. Mix with a wooden spoon until well combined.
- Spoon the mixture evenly between the paper cases and bake for 20-25 minutes. They are cooked when lightly touched on the top spring back.
- To make the icing, combine the icing packet mixture in a bowl with the peanut butter and milk. Mix until smooth and creamy.
- Once the cupcakes are ready, remove from the oven and allow to cool in the tin.
- Pipe the icing on top of the cooled cupcakes and top with chopped peanuts and a drizzle of Natvia Salty Caramel Sauce