Soft Centred Chocolate Fondant
- Dust with blitzed Natvia and serve with sugar free ice cream or cream for a decadent dessert!
Prep: 10 minutes
Cook/Chill: 12 minutes
100 g Natvia Dark Baking Chocolate
10 g Cocoa
100 g Unsalted Butter, melted plus extra for greasing
50 g Natvia (1/4 cup)
50 g Gluten Free Self Raising Flour
- Preheat oven to 190C (fan forced) and lightly grease 3 x ramekins with butter.
- Melt the Natvia Choc in the microwave as per the instructions. Add the melted butter and whisk to combine
- In a separate bowl, whisk the Natvia and eggs together until pale and creamy. Add the flour, cacao and baking powder, mix to combine.
- Add the melted chocolate mixture and mix again to form a thick batter (the batter will thicken as it cools).
- Spoon the batter evenly into the ramekins and place on a baking tray.
- Bake for 12 minutes (the tops will be firm but the centre will be gooey) Remove from the oven and serve immediately.