Spiced Cinnamon Popcorn
You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our Youtube at Healthy Treats. Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection
Prep: 5 minutes
Cook: 1- 2 minutes
60 g popcorn kernals (½ cup)
2 tablespoon Natvia
2 tablespoon butter or vegan margarine
1 teaspoon cinnamon
0.5 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Place the popcorn in a brown paper bag and loosely fold over the top a few times.
- Place in the microwave and heat for 45 second intervals until the popcorn popping starts to slow and become less frequent
- Heat the butter and Natvia together in a bowl in the microwave for 15 seconds until melted. Mix together with cinnamon and vanilla and then pour into the bag of popcorn.
- Shake the bag until the popcorn is covered
- Divide into small containers or bags ready for the lunchbox
|Carbs||Pro||Fats||Energy KJ||Calories||Serving size|