Spiced Ginger Cookies
Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection. You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our Youtube at Healthy Treats. Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection
Makes: 12 cookies
Prep: 10 minutes
Cook: 12- 15 minutes
IngredientsIngredients 250g unsalted butter, softened ½ cup Natvia 1 egg 2 teaspoons orange zest 3 teaspoons ground ginger 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon ½ teaspoon ground nutmeg 1 cup plain flour 1 teaspoon baking powder ¼ teaspoon salt
- Line two large oven trays baking paper and dust lightly with flour.
- Beat the butter, Natvia and egg in a bowl of an electric mixer until combined.
- Add the orange zest, and spices. Sift in the flour, baking powder and the salt before stirring to combine using a spatula.
- Roll into 12 tablespoon sized balls and place evenly onto a baking tray, 6 to a tray. Place in the refrigerator for 20 minutes.
- Bake in a moderately low oven (160C) for about 12-15 minutes, or until the edges start to darken.
- Let cool on the tray for about 1 minute before carefully placing on a wire rack to cool. They will harden as they cool.