Sugar Free Biscoff Biscuits
- Nutritional information is for a 30 biscuit batch
Serves Makes 25-30 biscuits depending on size
Prep 10 minutes
Cook 15-18 minutes
99 g Natvia Gold (1/2 cup)
85 g Unsalted Butter, softened
0.5 teaspoon Bicarbonate of Soda
0.75 teaspoon Cinnamon (3/4 tsp)
0.25 teaspoon Nutmeg
0.25 teaspoon Ginger
Pinch of Salt
160 g Gluten Free Plain Flour, plus extra for rolling
- Preheat oven to 180C and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- In a stand mixer combine butter and Natvia, beat until light and fluffy.
- Add the egg and continue to beat.
- Add the flour, bicarb, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger and salt.
- Beat until the dough comes together.
- Remove from the mixer and dust with extra flour. Roll the dough using a rolling pin to 5mm thickness.
- Using cookie cutters cut the dough and place the shapes on the prepared baking tray.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes or until golden. Leave on the tray to cool
|Carbs||Pro||Fats||Energy KJ||Calories||Serving Size|