Sugar Free Biscoff Cheesecake
- Top with extra Natvia biscoff biscuits for extra biscoff flavour.
Prep 30 minutes
Chill 3.5 hours
250 g Natvia Biscoff Biscuits
100 g Unsalted Butter
500 g Cream Cheese, softened
2 teaspoon Vanilla
2 teaspoon Cinnamon
250 mls Natvia Salty Caramel Sauce
2 tablespoon Natvia Maple Flavoured Syrup
250 mls Cream
4 tablespoon Natvia, blitzed
1.5 tablespoon Gelatine
80 mls hot water
- Grease 22cm springform tin.
- Place the biscuits in a food processor and blitz to a fine crumb. Add the butter and continue to process until it reaches the consistency of wet sand.
- Press the crumb mixture in to the bottom of the springform tin and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Clean the food processor then add the cream cheese, vanilla, cinnamon, Natvia Salty Caramel Sauce and Natvia Maple Flavoured Syrup. Blitz until smooth and creamy.
- In a small bowl combine the gelatine and hot water. Whisk to combine and set aside for 5 minutes to cool.
- In a separate bowl whisk the cream and Natvia together to stiff peaks. Fold the cream through the cheese mixture ensuring not to over mix.
- Finally, fold the cooled gelatine mixture through. Pour the filling on top of the chilled base and refrigerate for 3-4 hours (ideally overnight)
- When you are ready to serve remove from the fridge and use a hot knife to cut pieces.