SUGAR FREE BOUNTY BARS
PREP: 10-15 minutes
CHILL: 1-2 hours
Half a block of Natvia Milk Chocolate
1 Tea spoon of Organic Coconut Oil
1 cup of Coconut Flakes
2 table spoons of Natvia Sugar Free Maple Syrup
1 table spoon of Coconut Yoghurt
1 cup of Desiccated Coconut
- Melt half a block of Natvia no Added Sugar Baking Block
- Add 1 tea spoon of Organic Coconut Oil into the bowl of chocolate
- Melt this bowl of chocolate in the microwave for 30 seconds or until fully melted
- In a seperate bowl add the coconut flakes, Natvia Sugar Free Maple Syrup, coconut yoghurt, desiccated coconut and stir it very well so it forms a sticky batter.
- Place a baking tray or plate and line it with baking paper.
- Press the raw coconut dough into a rectangle shape with your hands and make sure it is firmly pressed to avoid air that could make the bars fragile.
- Using the melted sugar free chocolate with coconut oil to create a chocolate coating.
- Then, use 2 forks to dip each bar into the melted chocolate and ensure that the bar is fully covered with the chocolate, then place it onto the trray.
- Finally, place each chocolate-dipped coconut bar onto a plate or tray with baking paper and covered with parchment paper and freeze again.
|Carbs||Pro||Fats||Energy KJ||Calories||Serving size|