Sugar Free Magic Shell
- If the magic shell solidifies, place back in the microwave for 30 seconds.
- Spoon over sugar free ice cream and top with strawberries, raspberries and nuts for a delicious guilt free sundae.
- Dip strawberries in the magic shell and place in the freezer for 20 minutes for a decadent dessert.
- Nutritional information is based on 60g of the magic shell only
Prep: 5 minutes
Cook/Chill: 5 minutes
90g Natvia Milk Chocolate
90g Natvia Dark Chocolate
60g Coconut Oil
- Place all of the ingredients in a microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave on a medium heat for 30 second increments, stirring after each one until melted.
- Allow to cool at room temperature for 10 minutes before topping ice cream.
- Store in a sealed jar or container at room temperature.