Sugar Free Yoghurt Pancakes
Ingredients1/3 cup/50g/1.7 oz All purpose flour 1/2 tsp baking powder 1 each egg 3 tbsp/60g/2 oz Greek yoghurt 2 tbsp/28g/1 oz Natvia
- Combine all dry ingredients together and whisk until incoporated.
- Crack the egg into a seperate small bowl and whisk the egg, then add the egg and yoghurt into the dry mixture and mix until combined and a batter forms. (Add more yoghurt if the batter is too dry)
- Heat a pan over medium heat and grease the pan with some coconut oil.
- Cook the pancakes, approx 2 minutes on each side.
- Serve with fresh fruit and other toppings as desired.