You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our Youtube at Healthy Treat. Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection
Prep: 5 minutes
Cook: 1 - 2 minutes
- ½ cup popcorn kernals
- 1 tbs Natvia
- 2 tbs butter or vegan margerine
- Place the popcorn in a brown paper bag and loosely fold over the top a few times.
- Place in the microwave and heat for 45 second intervals until the popcorn popping starts to slow and become less frequent
- Heat the butter and Natvia together in a bowl in the microwave for 15 seconds until melted. Mix together and then pour into the bag of popcorn.
- Shake the bag until the popcorn is covered
- Divide into small containers or bags ready for the lunchbox