Thai Fish Cakes
Makes Two Servings
Ingredients1 1/2 cups/200g/7oz Purple sweet potato, unpeeled cut in 2cm pieces 1/4 cup/60g/2.1oz Skim milk yoghurt 200g/7oz Safcol tuna in spring water, canned 2 ea. Spring onions, finely sliced 1/3 cup/40g/1.4oz Green beans, trimmed and cut into 1 cm sliced 1 ea. Egg, beaten 2 tsp Green curry paste 3 tsp Fresh coriander, chopped 2 tsp Sesame seeds Dipping sauce: 1/3 tsp Natvia 2 tsp Fish Sauce 2 tsp Water 2 tsp Lemon Juice 1 ea. Red Chili, thinly sliced
- Place potato in a saucepan of cold salted water and bring to a boil. Continue to simmer until potato has softened. Drain and mash roughly with yoghurt.
- Add drained tuna, onion, beans, egg, curry paste, and coriander and mix well. Divide mixture into 4 and with wet hands form patties and sprinkle both sides with sesame seeds. Chill for 20 minutes.
- Heat a non stick fry pan over medium heat. Spray cakes with oil and cook for 5 minutes each side or until golden.
- Meanwhile combine dipping sauce ingredients (except chili) and stir well until Natvia is dissolved, then add chili.
- Serve cakes with dipping sauce.