Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection. You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our Youtube at Healthy Treats. Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection
Ingredients100g Sugar-free digestive biscuits 50g dry roaded almonds 50g unsalted butter, melted Extra whipped cream and cocoa powder to serve. Filling 3 tsp powdered gelatine 1/4 cup water 250g block light cream cheese 1/3 cup Natvia 250g tub mascarpone 1 tsp vanilla bean paste 1 tblsp boiling water 2 tsp instant coffee granules 300ml tub thickened cream, whipped.
- Invert base of a 20cm springform pan. Grease and line base and side of pan with baking paper.
- Process biscuits and almonds in a food processor until finely crushed. Add butter. Process until combined. Press over base of prepared pan. Refrigerate while preparing filling.
- To make filling, sprinkle gelatine over water in a small heatproof jug. Sit jug in a small saucepan of simmering water. Stir until gelatine is dissolved. Remove. Cool slightly.
- Beat cream cheese and Natvia in a large bowl of an electric mixer until smooth. Add mascarpone, vanilla and combined boiling water and coffee. Beat until just combined. Beat in gelatine mixture.
- Gently fold whipped cream into cream cheese mixture. spoon mixture into pan. Smoother over top. Refrigerate, covered overnight, or until set.
- To decorate, spoon dollops of extra whipped cream around the edge of the cheesecake. Dust with sifted cocoa.