Valentine's Love Letters
You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our Youtube at Healthy Treats. Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection
Prep: 10 minutes
Cook: 25 - 30 minutes
- 250g unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup Natvia
- ½ teaspoon vanilla essence
- 2 cups Plain Flour, plus extra
- 2 tablespoon Cornflour
- Preheat oven to 180C
- Beat butter, vanilla, and Natvia until light and fluffy.
- Sift over the flour. Beat briefly until combined.
- Roll out the dough to about 3 cm in height and cut into circles with a floured cookie cutter. Separate half of the circles and cut out letters with alphabet cookie cutters. Place on lined cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes. Remove from the oven and cool for 5-8 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Slather a plan circle cookie with Nuttvia, or jam and then place a letter cookie on top.