Vanilla Heart Biscuits
Serves 25-30 depending on size
Prep 40 minutes
Cook/Chill 15 minutes
125 g Butter
0.5 cup Softened
75 g Natvia Gold
0.25 teaspoon Vanilla
280 g Gluten Free Plain Flour
1 teaspoon Baking Powder
149 g Natvia Blitzed
3 tablespoon Milk
1 teaspoon Lemon Juice
1 Food Colouring
- Preheat oven to 160C (fan-forced). Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Cream the butter, Natvia gold and vanilla together.
- Add the eggs and continue to mix.
- Add the flour and baking powder, mix until the dough comes together.
- Remove from the mixer and wrap in glad wrap. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Once chilled remove from the fridge and roll the dough out using a rolling pin to 1.5cm.
- Cut love hearts using a cookie cutter and place on the prepared tray. Repeat using the remaining dough.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes depending on the size of the biscuit.
- To make the icing combine the ingredients in a bowl and mix to combine (the consistency should be runny but spreadable). Dived the mix between bowls and colour with different food colouring.
- Once the biscuits are cooked, remove from the oven and leave to set on the baking tray for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Once cooled, spread with icing. Leave to set for 10 minutes before eating
|Carbs||Pro||Fats||Energy KJ||Calories||Serving size|