Vegan Blackberry & Pistachio Bounty
Prep: 25 mintes
Cook: 2 - 4 hours
- 3 cups Desiccated coconut
- ½ cup Coconut cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste
- ¼ cup Natvia
- ¾ cup frozen Blackberries
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 300g Sugar-free dark chocolate
- 2 tbs pistachios, roughly chopped
- Combine half of the desiccated coconut, half of the coconut cream, the vanilla and the Natvia in the bowl of a food processor. Pulse until combined and the mixture sticks together when pinched between two fingers. Press into a greased and baking paper lined 20cm loaf tin, smoothing the top. Place in the freezer.
- Combine the remaining desiccated coconut and coconut cream with the blackberries in the food processor. Pulse until the mixture comes together, adding 1 extra tablespoon of coconut cream if necessary. Smooth on top of the coconut mixture and smooth the top. Freeze for 2-4 hours. Remove to the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave until smooth, taking out to stir every 30 seconds. Stir through the coconut oil until it has melted and the mixture is smooth.
- Remove the coconut and blackberry filling from the refrigerator and slice with a sharp knife into 10 rectangles. Dip into the melted chocolate and place on a piece of baking paper. Sprinkle with pistachios. Drizzle extra chocolate over the top if needed. Stand for 30 minutes until set. You can also keep in the freezer for a frozen treat.