Vegan Chocolate Chip Scones
Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection. You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our Youtube at Healthy Treats. Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection
Prep: 5 minutes
Cook: 12 minutes
333 g Self-Raising Flourn (3 Cup)
85 g Vegan margarine, chillled
2 tablespoon Natvia
80 g Sugar-free vegan dark chocolate, roughly chopped
250 g Almond milk, chilled (1 Cup)
0.5 teaspoon Vanilla Bean Paste
- Preheat the oven to 170C
- Combine the flour, margarine and Natvia in the bowl of a food processor and pulse until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs. Add the chocolate and pulse 1-2 times to combine.
- Combine the milk and vanilla. Pour into the food processor and pulse briefly to combine.
- Knead briefly on a lightly floured bench top and then roll out.
- Cut out 12 rounds using a floured scone or cookie cutter and then place each round on a baking paper lined tray. Brush the tops with milk.
- Bake in the oven for 10 -12 minutes Serve with jam and cream.
|Carbs||Pro||Fats||Energy KJ||Calories||Serving size|