Vegan Turmeric Latte Slice
Prep time: 1 hour 15 minutes
Cooking time: 2 hours 20 minutes
- ¾ cup Almond meal
- ½ cup desiccated coconut
- ½ cup Coconut oil, melted
- 1 cup cashews
- 1/2 cup coconut cream, chilled
- 1 tbs lemon juice
- ¼ cup Natvia
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon, plus extra for sprinkling
- ½ tsp ground ginger
- 1 ½ tsp ground turmeric
- Soak the cashews in hot water for 1 hour, drain and rinse
- Combine the almond meal, desiccated coconut and coconut oil in a bowl and combine with a fork. Press into a greased and baking paper lined 20cm loaf tin. Freeze for 10 minutes.
- Combine the remaining ingredients in the bowl of a food processor. Add Process until combined. Spread over the base. Sprinkle with cinnamon. Place in the refrigerator for 4 hours. Remove to room temperature for 20 minutes before slicing and serving.