Wagon Wheel Slice
- Store in a sealed container in the fridge.
- To cool the coconut mixture faster pour into a bowl and sit on top of a second bowl filled with icy water.
Prep: 30 minutes
Cook/Chill: Chill 3.5 hours
180g Almond Meal
80g Desiccated Coconut
100ml Natvia Maple Flavoured Syrup
80ml Coconut Oil, melted
2 Gelatine Leaves
500ml Coconut Cream
240g Natvia Raspberry Fruit Spread
100g Natvia Sugar Free Dark Choc
100g Natvia Sugar Free Milk Choc
- Preheat oven to 180C. Grease and line a 12cm x 22cm slice tin with baking paper.
- To make the base, combine almond meal, coconut, Natvia Maple Flavoured Syrup, egg and coconut oil in a bowl. Mix to combine. Spoon and press evenly into the prepared tin and bake for 20 minutes or until golden. Remove and set aside to cool.
- Once cool, spread the Natvia Raspberry Fruit Spread evenly over the base and set aside in the fridge.
- Soak the gelatine leaves in bowl of cool water until soft (around 1-2 minutes). Heat the coconut cream in a saucepan over a medium heat. Once the gelatine is soft, squeeze out the excess water and add it to the coconut cream. Whisk to combine ensuring the gelatine is completely melted.
- Pour into a bowl and set aside to cool to room temperature. Once cool whisk again and pour over the Natvia Raspberry Fruit Spread. Place into the fridge to set for a minimum of 2 hours or until set.
- Once set, melt the Natvia Sugar Free Dark and Milk Choc together as per the instructions on the packet. Stir to combine.
- Set the choc aside for 5 minutes to cool slightly before pouring evenly over the set coconut cream.
- Leave at room temperature to set for 20 minutes before slicing.