You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our blog or check out Natvia’s archive of dessert videos over at Healthy Treats!
1 1/2 cups/225g/7.9 oz plain flour
2 tbsp/16g/0.5 oz Natvia Icing mix
1/2 cup/125g/4.2 oz butter
2 tbsp/40ml/1.4 oz cold water
1/2 cup/125g/4.2 oz butter, room temperature
1/3 cup/60g/2 oz Natvia
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 cup/90g/3 oz almond meal
1/3 cup/50g/1.7 oz plain flour
2 cups/250g/8.4 oz blueberries
- Preheat oven to 200°C and grease 6 tart pans.
- Mix together the butter, flour, and Natvia until pea size pieces of butter are formed.
- Add the water and vanilla extract and mix until it is well combined. Refrigerate until dough is chilled (about 20 minutes).
- Place dough onto a floured surface and roll out the dough. Cut out round circles that are large enough to fit into the tart pans.
- Place into the greased tart pans and cut off the extra. Place baking paper and then baking beans or pie weight into the pans.
- Bake in the oven for 20-30 minutes until golden brown and baked through. Allow to cool.
- Preheat oven to 180°C and grease 6 tart pans.
- Paddle butter until light and fluffy and add the Natvia. Mix until combined.
- Add the vanilla extract and eggs and mix until combined.
- Add the almond meal and flour and mix until combined.
- Pour filling into prepared tart cases and place blueberries on top.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until golden brown and set.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 3-4 days.
We love feedback
So comment below and if you decide to make it yourself, be sure to share it with us. We can't wait to hear what you think!
No nutritional info supplied
You may also like...
Use of this site constitutes acceptance
Create your new collection