This blueberry and almond danish is the perfect breakfast treat! It’s easier to make than you might first think! Try your hand at this delicious, zero-added sugar recipe!
Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection. You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our Youtube at Healthy Treats. Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection
- 2 Sheets Puff Pastry
- 1.5 cups Blueberries
- 1/3 cup Natvia
- 2 tablespoons Natvia
- 1 Egg
- 1 tablespoon Milk
- Preheat the oven to 180C
- Slice the pastry into square quarters and place on 2 x baking paper lined oven trays.
- Combine the blueberries, Natvia and almond meal in a bowl. Spoon into the middle of each square of pastry.
- Fold the edges of the pastry over to enclose the edges of the blueberry filling.
- Whisk together the egg and milk and then brush over the pastry.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, until the pastry is golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool.
You may also like...
Use of this site constitutes acceptance
Create your new collection