Recipe by SpamellaB
Eat up these super healthy and delicious Blueberry and Coconut Chocolate Flapjack Bars! With a tasty assortment of seeds these bars are FULL of goodness!
Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection. You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our Youtube at Healthy Treats.
- Serves: 6
- Prep: 20 minutes
- Chill: 4 hours
- 200 g Rolled oats
- 50 g Coconut chips
- 50 g Dried blueberries
- 4 tablespoons Pumpkin seeds
- 3 tablespoons Sunflower seeds
- 3 tablespoons Chia seeds
- 4 tablespoons Natvia
- 3 tablespoons Smooth peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons Coconut oil
- 3 tablespoons Cacao powder
- TO DRIZZLE:
- 50 g Sugar-free dark chocolate, broken up into pieces
- 1 teaspoon Coconut oil
- Mix together the oats, coconut chips, dried blueberries and seeds in a large bowl.
- Gently melt the peanut butter, coconut oil and whisk in the cacao powder and Natvia until smooth.
- Pour this into the dry ingredients and mix well to combine. Press into a lined tin and pat down with your fingers. Leave in the fridge to chill for at least 3 hours.
- Gently melt the dark chocolate and coconut oil then drizzle over and return to the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
- When ready to serve, pop out of the tin/tub and place on a chopping board. Cut into 4-6 bars and enjoy!
|Carbs ||Pro ||Fats ||Energy KJ ||Calories ||Serving size |
|34.5g ||8.8g ||24.1g ||1650 ||394 ||92.10g |
You may also like...
Use of this site constitutes acceptance
Create your new collection