This Blueberry Cream Cheese Ice Cream Slice is IDEAL for the warmer weather. Fresh delicious flavours, you’ll need to prepare these ahead of time!
You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our Youtube at Healthy Treats. Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection
- 1 cup Almond meal
- ½ cup oats
- ¼ cup Coconut oil, melted
Cream Cheese filling
- ¼ cup frozen blueberries
- 1 tbs coconut oil
- 250g cream cheese
- ¼ cup Natvia
- 1 tbs lemon juice
- Combine the base ingredients in a bowl and pour into a lined loaf tin. Place in the freezer for 45 minutes.
- Blitz the blueberries and coconut oil in a food processor until crumbled. Set aside
- Beat the cream cheese, natvia and lemon juice until combined.
- Stir through half of the blueberry crumble. Pour into the loaf tin and top with remaining blueberries. Place in the freezer for 1 hour or overnight
No nutritional info supplied
You may also like...
Use of this site constitutes acceptance
Create your new collection