Recipe by The Healthy Beard
High Tea in half an hour? Yes please! These delicate and zesty doughnuts are the perfect dessert to whip up when you have a flock of friends swinging by and you want to impress!
You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our Youtube at Healthy Treats. Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection
- Serves 8
- Prep 20 - 25 Minutes
- Cook 12 - 15 Minutes
140g plain white flour
½ tsp. baking powder
½ tsp. salt
60g Natvia sweetener
Lemon & zest from 1 juice
80ml olive oil
1 tsp. apple cider vinegar
Handful of fresh blueberries (chopped)
3-4 tbsp. Natvia sweetener (blended into powder)
1 tbsp. lemon juice
- Begin by pre-heating the oven to 180C degrees.
- Using a large mixing bowl, pour in the flour, baking powder, salt and sweetener; stir to thoroughly combine the dry ingredients together.
- Throw in the lemon juice, zest, egg, olive oil, milk and apple cider vinegar and combine the dry and wet ingredients together.
- Throw in the chopped fresh blueberries and combine them with the dough.
- Transfer the dough into a piping bag with a wide hole and pipe the doughnuts into prepare silicone doughnut baking trays.
- Bake in the oven for 12-15 minutes, remove from the oven and allow the doughnuts to cool for approximately 15-25 minutes then remove and allow to cool further on a wire rack.
- Mix the blended Natvia sweetener with the lemon and stir to create a lemon icing sugar and drizzle over the doughnuts.
No nutritional info supplied
You may also like...
Use of this site constitutes acceptance
Create your new collection