You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our blog or check out Natvia’s archive of dessert videos over at Healthy Treats!
- Makes 2 loaf tins (20 slices)
- 3 eggs
- 0.66 cup Natvia
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 3 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 0.75 cup milk of choice
- 2 cups plain flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups fresh or frozen blueberries
2/3 cup/120g/4 oz Natvia
1 cup/250ml/8.4 oz vegetable oil
3 tsp vanilla extract
3/4 cup/180ml/6.2 oz milk of choice
2 cups/300g/10.5 oz plain flour
3 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
2 cup/250g/8.4 oz – fresh or frozen blueberries
- Preheat oven to 170°C and grease two loaf pans.
- Whisk together the eggs and Natvia until light and fluffy.
- Add oil, vanilla and milk and mix until combined.
- Add flour, baking powder, and salt and stir until smooth.
- Fold the blueberries into the mixture.
- Divide into pans evenly and place into preheated oven.
- Bake for 40-50 minutes until a skewer comes out clean.
- Cool slightly, then take out of pan while still warm.
We love feedback
So comment below and if you decide to make it yourself, be sure to share it with us. We can't wait to hear what you think!
No nutritional info supplied
You may also like...
Use of this site constitutes acceptance
Create your new collection