You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our blog or check out Natvia’s archive of dessert videos over at Healthy Treats!
For the brownie layer
1/2 cup butter, softened
125g sugar free dark chocolate
1 cup Natvia
1/4 cup Milk
1 cup plain Flour
For the cheesecake layer
500g cream cheese, softened
2/3 cup Natvia
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
1/2 cup greek yoghurt
1 cup fresh Cherries
1/2 tbsp Natvia
1/2 tbsp corn starch
- Preheat oven to 180C, line and grease a square 20cm pan.
- Melt butter in a saucepan over low heat, add Natvia and chocolate. Stir to combine. Cool for 10 minutes or until cool to touch.
- Add eggs and milk to the chocolate mix, beat with an electric mixer. Stir in the flour and mix well.
- Spoon into the prepared pan, spreading evenly. Bake for 25 minutes.
- In a bowl beat together all the cheesecake ingredients until smooth, then pour over brownie base.
- Bake for 50 to 55 minutes at 170C or until skewer comes out clean
- Cool in pan for 20 minutes and transfer to wire rack.
- Chill for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- In a saucepan cook 1/2 cup pitted cherries, corn starch and Natvia on medium heat until thickened.
- Cut to portion, drizzle the cherry sauce and garnish with pitted fresh cherries. Serve and enjoy!
We love feedback
So comment below and if you decide to make it yourself, be sure to share it with us. We can't wait to hear what you think!
No nutritional info supplied
You may also like...
Use of this site constitutes acceptance
Create your new collection